Thursday 9 February 2012

Zee past few months......


A whole new level of slackness! I was pretty good and keeping this blog updated for a few months and then it all went to pot! Even if this is just to serve as photo diary to myself, I will pick up where I left off and skim through the past few months as I took some great pics, and had a lotta fun!! My buddy Bobby has started a great blog here http://whatlarkspop.wordpress.com/ which has inspired me to pick up where I left off. Follow his exploits as he prepares for fatherhood and change.

Anyhow. Last time I posted I think I had just come back from California with work. Needless to say I did a lot more travelling with work in the remainder of 2011 but posting pics from the inside of meeting rooms is pretty lame and boring.

I did however take the Mrs away on a surprise trip to Reykjavik for our two year anniversary. Really fell in love with Iceland and can’t wait to get back!

In the lead up to Xmas i went to some great parties, played a lot of golf, shot some pics for the Denim, hosted another kick ass Halloween party, and played our first show with Has Left The Building. I also brought Danielle a little kitten called Lykke who completes our weird little family. I am seriously outnumbered now as I now live with 3 girls, but at least everything smells nice (apart from the cats litter tray that is) will try get better at updating as 2012 progresses but here are the past 4 months captured in a few pics below. As always you can find many more pictures over here. http://www.flickr.com/photos/lofski/sets












No comments:

Post a Comment