Thursday 9 February 2012

Probs Dyrdek, Props!

Pretty much finished my skateboard wall now. I say pretty much as I don't think Dani will let me put any more up. Essentially I have been buying as many of my old decks as possible, and screwing them to the wall. There we're some I couldn’t find, so I filled the gaps with other decks I liked.  This makes me feel a) cool b) young again & c) like I am that rich that I have money to waste on buying skateboards to hang rather than buy food. Got a long way to go before Rob Dyrdek will give me props though. Still the man is considerably richer than me, and a very famous skateboarder so i won't beat myself up. Can you guess which one my room is?

1 comment:

  1. yes I can guess because I've been in one of them rooms. Also one of them has (who I assume to be) Rob Drydek in it.

    ReplyDelete