Friday 15 July 2011

Biff Boff, Nikes & Cocktails & Dreams

Been a while since I updated my blog so here goes! Was lucky enough to get some tickets to take the Mrs for a day out at Wimbledon which was smashing! (pardon the pun) Got to see the likes of Sharapova, Venus William’s and Nadal. Maria is one noisy young lady! a pleasure to watch though if you know what i mean! Took this great fish eye pic in court one and had a play around in Photoshop. Striking image, I’m sure you will agree.





The next week I turned a year older and received these amazing Nike ID’s designed by my lovely girlfriend. Check the Lofty Fiasco on the heals! Only one pair in the world! I love saying that! Had a superb birthday and was once again reminded how lucky i am to be surrounded by so many amazing people. Spolied to the max! My friends put together a photobook of my life, such a touching gift with some incredible memories! thanks ya'll!






The day after my name day we shot down to Greece for a week in the sun with the Keywoods. These are some of my fave images from the trip. i took close to a thousand images but edited that down 100 odd. these are just a handful obviously but head over to my flickr page if you wanna see more of our girls in bikinis, numerous cocktails being consumed and two guys trying desperately to join the cast of mad men. Enjoi!




































No comments:

Post a Comment